You can select a script and view its status and other corresponding details. You can choose to view details of the most recent job or all jobs within a recurring cycle. You must have the View Jobs permission to view the job details of a script.
Note: The View Latest Job and View All Jobs options are disabled for scripts with 'Pending Test' status.
1. Navigate to Scripts > Scripts sub-tab.
2. Select a script and then click Quick Actions > View Latest Job to view the most recent execution job of the selected script.
To view all jobs within a recurring cycle, click Quick Actions > View All Jobs.
The script ID of the selected script is displayed in the Jobs tab. The job details include the following information:
- Time: The time when the script was executed last
- Job Name: Name of the script
- Platform: Platform and type of the script
- Severity: Severity of the script that was entered during the script creation
- Script Category: Category of the script that was entered during the script creation
- Result Count: Number of assets that are in scope for the script
- Success: Number of assets on which the script was successfully executed
- Fail: Number of assets on which the script failed to execute
- Pending: Number of assets on which the script is yet to be executed
Exporting and Importing Scripts
Viewing Script Status
Viewing Script Details
Viewing Activity Logs