The Integrate Tag Tree with the Tag filter on Dashboard filters dashboard widget count based on the tags associated with assets. Using the TAG selector, you can filter dashboard widgets based on the selected tags. You can choose one of two options:
- ANY (OR): Filters the widgets if any of the selected tags are associated with the asset.
For example, if you select the ANY option and select the Remote Endpoints and Cloud Environments tags, the widget count will be filtered using the following QQL:
tags.name:["Remote Endpoints","Cloud Environments"]
- ALL (AND): Filters the widgets when all the selected tags are associated with assets.
For example, if you select the ALL option and select tags the Remote Endpoints and Cloud Environments tags, the widget count will be filtered the following QQL:
tags.name:`Remote Endpoints` and tags.name:`Cloud Environments`.
Note: To add tags for Trendline widget, use Tag selector from the Dashboard page.
To tag a dashboard, perform the following steps from the Dashboards tab:
1. Click the Tag selector . The tag tree displays recently used tags, favorite tags, and all tags in your account.
2. The Search within child is an optional field and lists the search result based on the string provided.
3. Select the tag to be applied to the dashboard and click Apply. The applied tags is displayed on the Tag tree.
To remove the selected tags click Reset and click Apply.