Setup your Slack account to enable it for scanning by SaaSDR before you create the connector.
Follow these steps to create a Slack Connector:
1) Create application and get Client ID, Client Secret Key
2) Create Connector in SaaSDR with Slack as application
1) Go to the https://api.slack.com/apps URL to create the app.
2) Click Your Apps > Create New App.
3) Enter App Name and select workspace.
Following details will be displayed:
4) Copy Client ID and Client Secret from above details, you will need them in later steps while creating Slack Connector.
5) Expand Install your app section and click permission scope to add redirect URL and scopes.
6) Add redirect URL and scope (Example: https://qualysguard.qualys.com/ssc/api/slack/oauthcallback).
Redirect UrI as copied from Qualys SaaSDR application. (Ex: https://qualysguard.qualys.com/ssc/api/slack/oauthcallback)
7) Add the following scopes in User Token Scopes section and click Add an OAuth Scope.
8) On adding all the mentioned scopes click Install to Workspace.
9) Click Allow and give permissions to your app.
Once you click Allow, it will create your App and screen displaying the User Token will be displayed.
1) Now, on the SaaSDR UI, go to Configuration > Connectors and click Create Connector.
2) On the Create Connector page, select Slack as your SaaS Application type.
3) Provide the Client ID and Client Secret as Application ID and Application Key in SaaSDR app.
4) Click Create Connector.
You will be redirected to the login page of the SaaS application where you need to login. Once your connector is created, it is listed in the Configurations > Connectors list.
Once the application is connected, a scan is initiated to pull metadata from the application. This step may take some time to complete based on the number of resources to be catalogued in your application.