CAR allows you to create multiple dashboards and switch between them to access relevant information in an instant. The Script Run Summary dashboard is the default CAR dashboard and has a collection of seven default widgets showing data of your interest, which are updated in real-time. Following are the default widgets in the CAR dashboard:
- Number of Scripts Group by Script Category
- Number of Scripts Group by Script Type
- Number of Scripts by Approval Status
- Number of Scripts Group by Platform
- Number of Scripts Created by Users
- Number of Jobs Group by Script Category
- Scripts with Blacklist Commands
You can use the default CAR dashboard provided by Qualys or easily configure widgets to pull information from other modules/applications and add them to your dashboard. You can also add as many dashboards as you like to customize your application view.
CAR is integrated with Unified Dashboard (UD). UD brings information from all Qualys applications into a single place for visualization.
For information on creating widgets, dashboards, templates, and more, refer to the Unified Dashboard online help.