Create an Oracle WebLogic Server record in order to authenticate to an Oracle WebLogic server running on a Unix host. Unix authentication is required so you'll also need a Unix record for the host running the web server.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11g
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c
- Go to Scans > Authentication.
- Check that you have a Unix record already defined for the host running the web server.
- Go to New > Applications > Oracle WebLogic Server to create an Oracle WebLogic Server record for the same host.
Tell me about user permissions
Managers can add authentication records. Unit Managers must be granted the permission: Create/edit authentication records/vaults.
You’ll need to tell us where the server is installed. Then specify a single domain name or use the Auto Discover option (the default setting) and we’ll find all the domains for you.
Why use host authentication