Our KnowledgeBase of vulnerabilities is the largest and most up to date in the security industry. Go to the KnowledgeBase to see a complete list of vulnerabilities that can be detected by our security service.
You want to see vulnerabilities for Web applications? Simply filter results using the Web Application category under Identification.
- Cross-site Scripting Vulnerabilities: Persistent, Reflected, Header, Browser-specific
- SQL Injection Vulnerabilities: Regular and Blind
- Additional vulnerabilities tell you information gathered about each web application during the scan process, such as links crawled, the external links discovered, external form actions discovered, host information, and scan diagnostics
Hover over a vulnerability (row) and choose View from the Quick Actions menu.
The KnowledgeBase contains all vulnerability checks provided by our service, including
checks for VM scans as well as web application scans. Want to find web application
vulnerabilities, the ones we can detect on your web apps? It's easy.
1) Go to the KnowledgeBase.
2) Under Filter Results in the left sidebar, expand Identification and choose Category
> Web Application. The filter is applied right away.
Tip - You'll notice "Web Application" in the Category column for all vulnerabilities in the list.
3) (optional) You can apply other filters to refine the list of vulnerabilities shown.
To search for SQL vulnerabilities, enter "sql" under Search results and then click the Search button.
To filter the list for vulnerabilities by severity level, expand Severity Level under Filter Results and choose those severity levels. For example, to search for web application vulnerabilities with confirmed severity level 4 and 5, under Confirmed Severity Level select the check boxes for levels 4 and 5.