Permissions granted for a user can be edited through the Admin module.
Based on the roles, user must be granted permissions to what they can access, edit or delete.
Roles in FIM are classified under two categories:
- FIM Manager
- FIM User
To grant or edit user's permission:
1. Click the arrow next to the module name to display more options available.
2. Scroll down to search for Administration.
3. Go to Role Management tab.
The list of all the users appears here.
4. Select the role for which you want to edit the permissions. For example, here we modify permissions for FIM Manager role.
5. Click Edit.
6. Go to Permissions tab > click Change under Global Dashboard Permissions.
7. Expand the Dashboard Permissions using the down-arrow icon.
Options to grant different permissions are displayed.
Four types of permissions are included in the permission set - Create, Edit, Delete, Print/Download.
8. Select the required permission set you wish to grant for the user and click Save.