You can create multiple dashboards and switch between them. Each dashboard has a collection of widgets showing event data of interest. And your dashboards/widgets are updated in real-time.
It's easy to do. Just click the down arrow next to the dashboard name and pick the one you want.
1) Start by clicking the Add Widget icon on your dashboard.
2) Pick one of our widget templates - there are many to choose from - or create your own.
3) Each widget is unique. For some you'll select event data, a query and layout - count, table, bar graph, pie chart.
Tip Wondering how we created the widgets on the default dashboard? Choose Edit from the widget menu to see the settings.
Resize any widget horizontally, drag & drop widgets to change the layout.
1) Click the Tools icon on your dashboard.
2) Select Edit Dashboard Layout.
3) Adjust the width for any widget or drag the widget to a new location.
4) Click OK to save your changes.
You might want to see the latest data for a particular widget. Hover over the widget, click and from the widget menu choose Refresh.
To refresh all widgets in one go, choose the Refresh Dashboard option from the Tools menu and all the widgets on the dashboard will be refreshed.
From the Tools menu you can choose to create a new dashboard form scratch or create a template for your subscription from the current dashboard.
You can now import and export dashboards with corresponding widgets, and import widgets.