We provide a predefined role (CLOUDVIEW User) that fulfills the full-access permissions. You need to simply assign the predefined role (CLOUDVIEW User) to the user to grant them full access in CloudView.
The user with full access role can perform all the actions available to the user such as create connectors, manage policies, manage controls, and so on.
Permissions: Only Manager users with access to Administration module can create users.
The user with full access role can
- Manage Connectors
- Manage controls and policies
- Create and edit dashboards
- Create and edit groups (connector groups)
- Create users and assign groups
(1) Create a Reader User: Navigate to Administration module > User Management > Create User > Create Reader User. Show me
(2) In Administration utility, go to Role Management tab, and select CLOUDVIEW user and select Add to Users from the quick action menu. Show me
Alternatively, you could also create a new role and assign two permissions: CLOUDVIEW UI Access and CLOUDVIEW API Access permissions to the role and assign the role to the required user. Show me.
Note: If all the four permissions are enabled, the read only permission overrides and user has only read privileges. For all privileges to be enabled, ensure that you enable only two permissions
(3) Select the required user from Users drop-down and click Save. You need to choose user whom you want to assign full access of CloudView.
The new user is ready to use CloudView with full access capabilities!