Upon setting up the AWS connector, it starts discovering the resources that are present in your AWS account. The inventory and the metadata of the resources is pushed to Qualys portal. For list of the resources that are getting collected, refer Resources List. To fetch the updated resources, you need to select Run from the quick actions menu for the AWS connector.
What do you achieve?
- Get centralized visibility of services/resources across your multiple AWS accounts.
- Identify services/resources running your AWS account. For list of resources getting collected, refer Resources List.
- Identify the number of resources that are non-compliant.
- View resource details and their associations with other resources.
- Locate the resources by querying the resource attributed, account & region etc.
- Search tagged/untagged resources using AWS tags.
- Trend chart and time range will help you understand the how the resources are varied over the past 7, 30 days. You can also specify the custom range.
CloudView will discover and fetch following resources and their corresponding attributes. We support only the following resource type.
- Network ACL
- S3 Bucket
- IAM User
- Security Group
- Lambda Function
- Internet Gateway
- Load Balancer
- Route Table
- EBS Volume
- Auto Scaling Group