Policies are set of controls. We provide ability to generate policy specific compliance report. We support report generation of policies for all the cloud providers we support: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
What are Policies?
Policies are set of controls. We support report generation of policies for all the cloud providers: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Can I edit the Policies?
No, the Policies are pre-defined and cannot be edited. However, you can view the policy.
Can I select multiple Policies?
Yes, you can select one or more policies in a report template.
How to generate Policy Report?
It's easy to create a custom report template.
1) Just go to Reports > Create New Template. Show me
2) Provide a title and description (optional) to the report template. Show me
3) Select the cloud provider for which you want to generate the policy report.
4) Select Policy in the Report Type, select the Policy from the drop-down and then click Next. You can select multiple policies.
5) Select the group, connector, or a combination of groups and connector you want to evaluate for compliance. Show me
6) Review the configured report template settings in the Summary and then click Create Template and Run Report. Show me