Mandates are regulatory requirements, best practice standards or compliance frameworks designed by Security/business driven certification communities and/or government bodies.
Launch the Mandate Based Report to view the compliance posture of the organization in terms of the underlying Security baseline against selected Mandates. This allows you to choose any one mandates you have to comply with and get a view of compliance posture in terms of their selected policies.
We support report generation of policies and mandates for all the cloud providers we support: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
What are Mandates?
A mandate has a set of requirements which may include one or more levels of sub-requirements. These requirements contain control-objectives and the control-objectives have sub-control-objectives or controls.
Can I edit the Mandates?
No, the mandates are pre-defined and cannot be edited.
Can I select multiple Mandates?
You can select only one mandate in a report template.
How to generate Report?
It's easy to create a custom report template.
1) Just go to Reports > Create New Template. Show me
2) Provide a title and description (optional) to the report template. Show me
3) Select the cloud provider for which you want to generate the mandate report.
4) Select the Mandate in the Report Type and then click Next.
-Select the Policy from the drop-down. You can select multiple policies.
-Select the Mandate from the drop-down. You can select only one mandate.
5) Select the groups, connector, or a combination of groups and connector you want to evaluate for compliance. Show me
6) Review the configured report template settings in the Summary and then click Create Template and Run Report. Show me