Use assessment reports to view the compliance of your resources for the defined policies in CloudView. You can use Qualys Query Language (QQL) to generate the on-demand assessment reports.
Create an assessment report by telling us the settings. The report settings are saved and available to you. Once you generate an assessment report, you can view the report summary, reconfigure the report settings, and download the report in CSV format.
How to generate an assessment report?
It's easy to create an assessment report.
1) Just go to Reports > Reports tab and then click Create New Report. Show me
2) Provide a title and description (optional) to the report template. Show me
3) Select the cloud provider for which you want to generate the assessment report.
4) Select the required compliance policy from the Select Policy drop-down for which you want to evaluate your cloud resources. You can select multiple policies as well.
5) Select the group, connector, or a combination of groups and connector you want to evaluate for compliance. Show me
6) Type a search query to define the criteria for your report. You can use Qualys Query Language (QQL) that populates the supported search tokens as you type in the search bar. Click Next.
7) Review the configured report settings in the Summary pane and then click Create and Run Report. Show me
Can I rerun the assessment report?
Yes. To re-run a report, select the report from the Reports page and click Run Again from the quick actions menu.
The Create report wizard with pre-populated settings is displayed. You can retain the current report settings or edit as per your need.
Click Run Report to initiate the report generation.
The report is then listed on the Reports page. You can download the report once the status is Completed.
Can I download the assessment report?
Yes. To download a report, select the report from the Reports page and click Download from the quick actions menu.
The report is downloaded in CSV format.
How can I view the report settings?
Yes. To view a report settings, select the report from the Reports page and click Info from the quick actions menu.
The Report Summary displays the report settings.
Can I delete the assessment report?
Yes. To delete a report, select the report from the Reports page and click Delete from the quick actions menu.
A confirmation dialog box is displayed. Click Yes to proceed with the deletion of the report.
The reports are automatically deleted after 7 days (from the date of creation).
Manage Assessment Reports