From the Quick Actions menu of the software rule list, you can view, edit, delete, enable/disable and create alert for the rule.
(1) View: Click View to see the rule details.
(2) Edit: Click Edit to edit and update the rule as required.
(3) Delete: Click Delete to delete the rule. After clicking on Delete button, it shows confirmation pop-up. Click Yes to delete the selected rule.
(4) Enable/Disable: Click Enable or Disable button to enable or disable the rule.
(5) Create Alert: Click Create Alert to create an alert for unauthorized software installation on assets associated with tags mentioned in this rule.
The software rule and the created alert can be independently modified without impacting each other.
For example, if you create an alert named ‘rule_1’ based on the software rule named ‘rule_1’ and later if you modify the rule, the alert won’t change automatically, or vice versa.