CloudView will help you get visibility of your cloud resources and discover and inventory assets across all regions from multiple accounts and multiple cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Microsoft Azure into your Global Asset Inventory.
- Setup your CloudView account in the same subscription as the Asset Inventory.
- Create connectors in CloudView
- View your CloudView assets in your Inventory tab
Refer to the Qualys CloudView User Guide and associated documentation to setup your account and create connectors in CloudView.
All your cloud resources discovered by CloudView on various cloud platforms will be displayed in the Inventory tab.
The Source column shows the tracking method of each asset making it easy for you to identify where the asset is coming from.
- If AWS, Azure, and GCP assets are coming from connectors added in AssetView and CloudView, then the tracking method is displayed as such:
- If Cloud Agent is installed on AWS AZURE and GCP assets, then tracking method for those assets will be displayed as QAGENT
- If any of the AWS, AZURE and GCP assets are scanned using IP scanner, then tracking method for those assets will be displayed as IP